Wednesday, June 20, 2012

He is back.with H.Kitty.LOL

The day I came back from Penang ,Someone fly to Taiwan the next day morning..T______T


Smart that he knew to go and get himself a Prepaid card and stay contact with me everyday 


He went there for a week.


Before he left Malaysia to his trip,


I got This from him to Accompany me for a week 




A bear Bear=D




What I did for the whole week..


Hmmmm....


Hmmmm......


I dont know.LOL


Let's skip.


He came back from Taiwan and too..with many stuffs =]


ALL hello kitty stuff, What a surprise. Thanks dear 




The bags of things which he gave me.=D




Da Dang~!!




ALL are mine!=DD


HAHAHAHAHA=P




Many things there..


purse. masks. hand lotion . bottles. lip gel and So On...


AWWWWW....


Thanks.


And,


I do appreciate. 


Love you 

No comments: