Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Family. You. True Friends♥

PART ONE- Friends 

In life, I always feel how lucky Im, to have truthful friends around.

I feel REALLY lucky to know them.

Only Real Friends will advice you or scold you when they think you get urself into some troubles=]

Fake Friends never do so=]

They always give me many Many opinions.

They always by my side when I totally lose control =[

Although we Don't meet each other everyday,

They will still appear whenever I need THEM.

I do appreciate.

Thanks life.Thanks Friends=D




PART TWO- The One 

He is not just a boyfriend to me.

He is a good friend to me, a listener to me, a boyfriend to me, the only one to me. =]

He use to let me know what is right and what is wrong.

He cheers me up everyday.

He cares Every single parts of my life.

He cares Did I take my meals. Did I drink water. And many many more.

Words can't Express and Describe everything.

I will appreciate.Thanks. 

ILY 




PART THREE- Family 

Im NOT kind of people that used to stay at home everyday.

This does NOT mean that I don't love my family.

Every family have argue sometimes.

My Family too=]

I don't close with family, But I do love them.

I admit sometimes, Im quite stubborn.

No, Is very stubborn. LOL.

But I know well of myself.

I know What Am I Doing.

I feel grateful to have Family that trust me. 

And Stand by my side to support me.

I LOVE THEM=D



                               Dear prepare milk and sandwich by himself as my Tea-time=D


Computer's table new photo 







No comments: