Friday, August 10, 2012

Accident.Please,Drive safely.

An unlucky day.
Met an accident yesterday evening.
Dear and I were on the way back home for dinner.
The accident happened near his house.

We wanted to turn into the junction.
All the cars were STOP before 'yellow box' to let us get through.
Dear did drive slowly then only turn into junction.
While turn till half,
A motorcyclist ride his motorcycle at a breakneck speed suddenly towards our direction.

Then,
I heard the BANG sound and was from the passenger side.
I was really being scared at that moment.
The first thing I did after heard the sound,
TURNED MY HEAD AND LOOKED BEHIND.

The motorcyclist fell off from his vehicle and he was still fine.
Dear was in anger.
He went and asked the guy whether was he fine first.
Then only,
Dear asked the guy why ride so fast and so on.
But, the guy was really impolite.
He felt that he never wrong at ALL.
When dear said will head to the police station for a report,
the motorcyclist yelled at my dear with sentence like: PERGI REPORT LA~!

Dear got back into car after that.
Asked me Did I hurt or any injuries.
After took down the photos of the motorcycle and dear's car,
we went to the police station and made a report.
Spent a long time at there.
Went to find dear's dad after that.
As his dad said,
Take it as an experience.=]

I felt lucky that,
no one got injuries this time.
Thanks God=]
And,
An advice to all of you.


DO NOT RUSH WHILE ON THE ROAD.
PLEASE DRIVE SAFELY AND THINKS FOR YOUR LOVED ONES=)
APPRECIATE LIFE! 







No comments: