Monday, August 20, 2012

Birthday celebration.hokkien Associate-Drama.and so on=)

Thursday
 FINALLY, I dyed my hair d.=D

Friday
Birthday celebration of my pretty bestie, Ms.Ang 
We know each other for ages=D
Had her birthday celebration at Sanctuary.=)
May all her wishes come true=D
Not really much photos, But I still will upload it soon.very Soon=)

Saturday
Friends all went for Malacca trip d.=)
I not able to join them this time as I had an appointment with my family member.
8pm the drama started.
I promised will went and support her drama show MONTHS ago.=)
You guys did a great job!
Congratulation and keep it on!
On the same day,
I went for movie.with my dear
The Expendable 2 =)
Not bad=D

Sunday
Woke up.Be prepared.And then breakfast with dear
My first meal- Bah Kut Teh.=D
Then,we headed to KL.
We went to Sg.Wang.
I ate NON-STOP for the whole day //(o.O)\\
At first Bah Kut Teh,And then..
-Shihlin Chicken
-Snowflake
-Chicken Rice
-Hokkaido Cakes
And then I think: Oh no...No need say keep fit d.LOL



It's time to sleep.
Good night and stay tuned    

No comments: