Monday, August 6, 2012

Random-life oh life.

I miss friends.
I miss the time we used to meet almost every night in cafe.
So relax.
So peaceful.
I miss the time we travel together.
I miss the moment.
I understand.
Everyone are busy with their own life.
Studies or works or other reasons.
Im just..
Miss everything.
Im just wondering,
When is our next meet?
When is our next trip?
Where is our next travel destination will be?


My life still goes on as usual.
Glad that you are by my side all the time when I need You.
I still remember how we knows each other.
Felt so funny whenever I recall it.
Still remember what was our first movie together.=D


Whenever You knows Im upset,
You will find thousand of ways to cheer me up.
I know you do appreciate me much.
I feel it.
Thanks.


You Dislike whenever I said sorry.
I understand.
You Dislike whenever I suddenly cry.
No worries if I suddenly cry.
Im Actually fine. 
Im not that weak. =)


现在的我,
很幸福
因为有你,
谢谢你的出现



No comments: